Saturday, February 11, 2006

Music

Being first and foremost a musician, this is one area I think about before anything else. As unique as this planned gathering will be, we'll need to match our "sound" to who we are as a community. We're African and international, of all races, from many cultures.

So here's some of the instruments I'm hoping to include: Marimba. Violin. Guitars. Keyboard/piano. African drums. Didgeridoo.

I'm hoping to find someone who plays an Indian instrument too. The more the merrier - and we might just be the first "band" to marry these sounds for church! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://emergingminister.com/ideas/

I'm sure you have seen this before. (For what it is worth)

WC

8:41 pm  
Blogger Michelle said...

I have - and forgot all about it! Thanks for reminding me. It's a wonderful resource place.

9:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home